- In 1948
- Founded Mori Ironworks privately
Started production of mine wagons and brick molds
- In 1953
- Reorganized Mori Ironworks Limited Company with capital of 1.8 million yen. Tsuyoshi Mori was appointed as the President.
- In 1957
- Started designing and manufacturing forming rolls.
- In 1962
- Started production of automotive jigs, dies and exclusive machine tools.
- In 1965
- Opened Okayama factory.
It belongs to the Higashi Okayama Ironworks General Complex Cooperative. Started large-scale press processing for automobiles.
- In 1968
- Started selling cold roll forming machines.
Increased capital to 5 million yen.
- In 1972
- Started production of marine diesel engine fuel pump driving device and piston pins.
Increased capital to 10 million yen.
- In 1974
- Reorganized Mori Iron Works Co., Ltd.
At the same time, Toru Mori was appointed as the President.
- In 1975
- Opened a heat treatment factory. Integrated carburizing and quenching departments.
- In 1976
- Opened Osaka Branch Office.
- In 1977
- Completed making the used horizontal boring machine MC.
At the same time, ATC, APC, AAC and other sales started.
- In 1978
- Opened Tokyo Sales Office.
- In 1985
- Opened Tenjin No. 2 Factory and started centralized production of large-scale forming machines and ATC.
- In 1987
- Opened Okayama No. 2 Factory.
Introduced 10 robots and started welding of automobile parts.
Introduced four medium-size machining centers at Tenjin No.1 Factory to become a full-scale machining center factory.
- In 1988
- Mori Ironworks Co.,Ltd changed its name to MORI MACHINERY CORPORATION on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of its foundation.
Increased capital to 20 million yen.
Technical collaboration agreement with German Mannesmann Demag Mere for straight edge forming mill.
- In 1989
- Expanded Tenjin No.3 Factory.
Completed integrated assembly commissioning field for the fuel pump drive system.
- In 1990
- Started selling straight edge forming mill.
- In 1992
- Introduced a large-scale cam grinding machine. Started selling large-scale marine cams.
Introduced two units of medium-size five-sided processing machines.
- In 1993
- Opened Yoshii Factory.
Moved the Labor-saving Machinery Division from the head factory to Yoshii factory and started centralized production.
Opened Nagoya Branch Office.
- In 1997
- Technical collaboration agreement with German company, Heimbeck for mixers.
Expanded Yoshii No.2 Factory.
- In 1998
- Technical collaboration agreement with German company, Korsch for tablet press.
Expanded Yoshii No.3 Factory.
Introduced a three-dimensional measuring instrument (Carl Zeiss).
- In 2000
- Technical collaboration agreement with Netherlands, Pelleting Technology Netherlands, Inc.
Domestic production of pellet mill.
- In 2004
- Opened Nagoya Service Center.
Introduced a vacuum quenching furnace.
- In 2007
- Moved the headquarters from Mimasaka City to Akaiwa City (Yoshii Factory).
Expanded No. 4 Factory (Forming roll division) and No. 5 Factory (Heat treatment) .
- In 2010
- Opened Osaka Sales Office.
- In 2011
- Ikuo Mori appointed as the President.
- In 2012
- Expanded No. 6 Factory (Machining and machine assembly) and No.7 Factory (Paint) of the headquarters.
- In 2015
- Expanded No. 8 Factory (Machine assembly) of the headquarters.
- In 2021
- Declared and commenced SDGs.